Meal Plans for every Stage of your Life!
Meal Plan Guidelines
- We recommend organic, local, sustainable clean food. However, your cheat day is your own. Wine, dark chocolate and everything fine is okay as long as you are within your 80/20 Food Rule. We got you! These meal plans are guidelines and not rules set in stone.
80/20 Food Rule
- We would love for you to follow our meal plans 100% but of course life usually doesn’t work like that. That’s why we follow the 80/20 Food Rule. The meal plans are easy to follow and implement right away. Our meal plans include a grocery list, daily recipes, a weekly schedule and informative nutritional labels for all of our recommendations.
- Enjoy your cheat day! You will be happy to hear that we follow the 80/20 Food Rule. Balance is key. Gradual change and lifestyle improvement will last much longer than a strict meal plan with no leeway.
- These meal plans are full of vital nutrients. They are healthy, delicious, up-to date and show you how to create slow food easily.
Freedom from the kitchen
- Last but not least, you will be free of slaving away in the kitchen. Additionally, you can prep everything once and attend to your busy life with kids, pets or simply relax. Have a cup of joe and put your feet up. You deserve it!
Choose your Plan
A fun, nut-free, lunchbox friendly plan. This plan was designed to make healthy eating simple and fun for children! It has been designed specifically for children aged 4-10, and offers many finger foods, familiar family favourites, and simple snacks. All meals are lunchbox-friendly and meet the approximate energy needs of most active children. The plan is easily customizable for individual needs, and children are encouraged to follow their natural hunger and fullness cues.
Prenatal Meal Plan
Prenatal Diet 7 days View Guide A higher-energy, nutrient-rich diet to support mothers-to-be. Our Prenatal Diet is filled with high-energy foods that tend to be well-tolerated by pregnant women. Plenty of protein and frequent meals balance blood sugar, which may reduce nausea. Plant-based protein is emphasized to help with common food aversions. This meal plan is high in iron to help prevent anemia during pregnancy. Foods are also high in calcium to protect bones. We have included plenty of fibre-rich foods to prevent constipation, which can cause significant discomfort during pregnancy.
Postnatal Meal Plan
An easy meal plan filled with make-ahead recipes for new mothers. Our Postnatal Diet is designed to make good nutrition as simple as possible during the hectic postpartum period. We have included meals that can be made in advance, are freezer-friendly, leave leftovers, and are easy to prepare. Recipes also contain plenty of galactagogues to promote lactation. Ingredients like oats and flax seeds not only boost milk supply, but add fibre to prevent postpartum constipation.
Weight Loss Meal Plan
A high protein, moderate fat and carbohydrate diet for weight management. This diet was designed to assist with weight management by maintaining caloric intake at approximately 1,600 calories per day with a macronutrient ratio of approximately 40% carbohydrates, 30% protein, and 30% fat. Recipes are meal-prep friendly and easy to make to increase compliance. The entire meal plan is gluten-free.
Vegan Meal Plan
The most delicious vegan meal plan for 1. Are you living alone or cooking for one? Then this one is for you! This easy but delicious clean eating program is 100% vegan-friendly and focuses on making things in advance so you can spend less time in the kitchen.
Keto Meal Plan
Ketogenic Diet 7 days View Guide A fat-packed, ultra low-carb meal plan to kick the body from glucose dependency to ketosis. Our 7-day Ketogenic Diet is a healthy twist on a ‘typical’ keto diet which is usually packed with dairy products and lacking in vegetables. This meal plan is completely dairy-free. Instead of relying on cheese as a staple ingredient for low-carb recipes, we’ve included a wide range of more nutrient-dense, high-fibre ingredients. Net carbs are approximately 30g/day or less. We have acknowledged the difference between fibre and other carbohydrates, as fibre is not digested and converted into glucose. The vast majority of carbohydrates on this plan come from fibre, so they will not prevent ketosis. They will, however, support a healthy GI-tract and make for a happier, healthier client. This Ketogenic meal plan is designed for the purpose of promoting general health and wellness through ketosis. It is not intended to treat epilepsy or any other type of seizure disorder.